ONE MIND AT A TIME

Today was Talbot Convocation. This in itself is not big news (though it is cool and the sermon, on the three "Lost" parables in Luke 15, was very good).

Standing in line at Donut Chapel (yes, donut...what?), a fellow student asked the topic of my thesis. I answered, Emerging Church Ecclesiology. The student's immediate follow-up question was, For or against? This time I answered bluntly, but graciously, That question is not appropriate. The Emerging Church is church. They are my brothers and sisters. I am for them. The student immediately agreed.

Doing my part to change perspectives, one mind at a time.

Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment