- Individual believers care for the connections of the ecclesia.
- The community of believers is formed of these connections.
- Knowledge content is formed and transferred within these connections.
- The process of knowing is located within these connections.
- Individual believers care for and know themselves in order to develop their functioning-in-community.
- The community cares for the persons.
- Knowledge content is the supply and criteria for proper functioning.
- The process of knowing incorporates the diversity of individual persons and the unity inherent in process.
How does the process of knowing influence persons and truth?
Whole body growth and developmental psychology
Tag(s): philosophy of education epistemology learning theory spiritual formation