My Perfect Travel Mug

 I searched for months. No so-called travel mug was sufficient for my needs: sealing, non-reactive, sippy lid, and cool. Then I spotted a Ball® 8oz Quilted Crystal Jelly Jar in my local supermarket. Perfect...except the lid began to leak (who knew canning lids were designed as single use? not me).

Then the solution presented itself: The reCAP Mason Jars Pour Cap.

And, behold, my perfect travel mug. Yay!


For the curious who may be wondering why this is on a blog now dedicated to my dissertation process: coffee is the elixir of life and a perfect travel mug is required for those of us who dissertate on public transit. :-)
---
Twitter
Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Musings of a peripatetic wannabe-sage by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..

No comments:

Post a Comment