NEWS (?) FROM "REVEAL"

Insights
  • most people are leaving the church because they’re not being challenged enough.
  • it’s the mature Christians who drive evangelism in the church
  • There will be theological and bible classes full of “hard-hitting stuff.”
  • In the larger REVEAL survey taken by 200 churches, people were asked what they want most from their church. Three of the top four responses were: 1.Help me understand the Bible in greater depth; 2.Help me develop a closer personal relationship with Christ; and 3.Challenge me to grow and take the next step in my faith
I will refrain from saying, "Duh," --well, I guess I won't refrain. Sorry to be so blunt, but how did they not know this?

On another note, it looks like Sanctify! is on the cutting edge. Who knew!

Live from Shift: Willow Implements REVEAL

Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment